Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am very depressed....Just got.. - response
You know as well as everybody knows that it frankly meants the opposite of what you wrote in the thread..What would like him to tell...YOU ARE NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE? Or just ignore your letter...Or tell you I like you so much I'm going to tell you something I've never told anyone before ...I will rank you number one but lets keep it a secret between us!! or you know what he can just tell you I like you so I don't wish you good luck on your interviews so you can match with us. Drop that garndiosity you have........
A PC said after working with PD for 13 years, she still couldn't figure out how PD decides on what candidates to take. So I guess there is no way you can figure out how they will rank you just from these sentences. Cheer up!

By the way, do you mind give me the link of your post that has your credentials and interview lists on? It's amazing that you have 34 interviews!!!
Hi Response,

Thanks for the your experience. You have been posting your detailed experience which has been really HELPFUL for many of us who have very less interview calls. I know I have few interview calls and your posts MEAN a lot to us. Well kingofthehill you are definitely at the top of the hill for me, but man let me who is at the bottom of the hill climb a little -Smile.

PLEASE CONTINUE POSTING YOUR EXPERIENCE. It means a lot to me who is at the bottom of the hill.

Thanks again.
How can you be depressed.I was yesterday but after I read your posts I felt much better.Thanks man.You are great and you will get whatever match you want.I am sure.
I think that PD felt a litle bit inferior and frustrated...hehe.
Since NRMP forbids candidates and programs communicate before the match, the program really can not say anything which will cause problem, such as we will rank you high or you are one of the best. To my knowledge, program may have to send everyone a letter in a similar tone to avoid any wirtten evidence that they have hinted candidates about ROL. Therefore, you have to be confident and sensitive enough to feel what they told you during the interview about ranking. I don't think they will tell every candidate "I will rank you high".
Let me put it this way, response, nomatter if you wanna showoff by all those postings, it dosn't matter as it didn't hurt anyone, the fact is your posts are really helpful to some people in this forum.

regarding you feeling about PD's feedback, I personally think you have unrealisticly high expectation from PD, how do you know PD won't give other candidates the same impression as yours - "I did great in the interview, I'm better than others, I'm the best, PD is badly wanting me to join the program, even offering me prematch........if you didn't expect this, I would say the PD's responding is normal and reasonable...........so don't be depressed, you'll end up somewhere for sure but only God know if it is the program you want to go the most......I wish you all the best.....keep helping people..that is the purpose we join this forum(not only to ask for help). once again you did great before nomatter what is behind your posts......people should not care that too much...GL
Thank you guys for your feedback. I really appreciate that!! Good luck to all of you!
To twiggi:
This is my interview list and BTW, I have 32 not 34 interviews

1- UMKC, MO
2- UMC, MO
3- University of Buffalo, NY
4- University of Arkansaa, AR---This is for neurology
5- University of Maachussette, MA
6- Marshall University, WV
7- Jersey Shore University, NJ
8- Medical University of Ohio-Toledo, OH
9- CWRU(Metro), OH
10-Sunny Upstate, syracuse, NY
11- University of Oklahoma-Tulsa, OK
12- Carilion Health System, Roanoke, VA
13- Moses H. Cone Hospital, NC
14- Scranton Temple program, PA
15- Woodhul Hopsital, NY---Cancelled this one
16- Good Sam Hospital, OH
17- Fairview hospital, OH
18- Unity health Center, rochester, NY
19- TTUHSC-El-Paso, TX
20- TTUHSC Odessa, TX
21- Roger William Hospital / Boston University, RI
22- Union Memorial Hopsital, MD
23- JHU/ Sinai, MD
24- St John Mercy Hospital, MO
25- Canton hospital, OH
26- North Shore Salem Hospital, MA----Cancelled this one.
27- Michael reese Hospital, IL
28- Temple Univerity/ Conemaugh valley Hospital, PA----Cancelled this one.
29- Bassett Hospital, NY
30- St. Agne Hopsital, MD
31-UPMC, Shadyside, PA
32- Caritas St. Elizabith Hospital, MA

Credentials:
90/87, certified, 2002, 6 months USCE, 4 USLOR, Need J-1....GL
reading ur posts...i don't think you wanna show off... perhaps you are a lil doubtful, as we all are, till we get matched.
lemme tell you...your posts have been really great.. n you are one of the most helpful guys on this forum!
so cheer up!
good luck response, dont pay attention to all th Haters out there!!

ur a cool dude!

GL in your interviews and I think your like really helpful and nice!
i would rank case/metro as your number 1
i regret not applying for that program
u mass a close 2nd
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »