Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confession: I am James P. Shelley - jamespshelley
JamesPShelley is the only screen name I employ.

I am a writer whose only ambition is to help others obtain their objectives through the use of the written word.

My clients include businesspeople, students, lawyers, doctors, and job-seekers. All have a goal or objective they desire to attain, and I review and assess their situation and circumstances in an effort to best identify how my services may help them reach their goals.

I am trying to make a living just like everybody else, only I have chosen writing as my medium. In the five (5) years since professionally I have been writing I have served over 3,000 clients. This includes business plans, resumes, personal statements... please visit my website for a description of the services I provide. Have every one of my clients been satisfied with my work? No. However, my satisfaction rating is greater than 99%. I take great pride in that.

I expect to be roasted, trashed, or otherwise face allegations about the quality of my work. Trolls do exist and their primary concern is raising the ire of their targets. I refuse to participate in trolling. I do feel sorry for them.

I welcome your inquiries. Thank you.

You may visit me at w w w jamespshelley DOT com

You may write me at jimATjamespshelleyDOTcom
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »