Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi - dallsndn
i heard while i was listening to Dr. Francis on pass program someone who took the exam 8 times before they finally passed and afterwards they passed step 2 and 3 and are doing residency currently...i know how hard it is if u miss the firs couple of questions to get back into the test but once you start keep going the first questions might be hard middle questions might be hard or some near the end but if you studied you will get questions that are really easy so if your struggling with questions just look for a clue and move on and do the questions you know for sure quickly and dont waste too much time you prb jus need to have better test taking stratgey and the only way to do that is to do more question and make a stratgey and stick to it while you do a practice test or when your doing the real test...but anyways keep going do DIT once or twice and do first aid couple of times but most importantly do questions and make a good stratgey..dont let anybody bring you down but make sure this is what you wanna do and if it is drop everythign else that wastes your time and work hard...hope pray love...my best wishes with you
this message if for Alima and anybody in this situation
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »