Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me in cancelling 2.. IM - rachel
Fairview, Savannah, Marshfield, Sinia Grace/MSU
pLEASE HELP ME IN CANCELLING TWO
What everyou do don't cancel marshfield. I don't know about savannah, sinai grace and fairview are average
why you saying so about marshfield, any reasons?
Hi racheal,
Sinia grace/wsu and savannah/mercer are very good programs. I have interviews in both.Are they things you don't like about mercer/savannah, pls let me know.
you shouls cancel Fairview.I 've done there.It's under average
I havent attend anyone, was wondering abpout these facts-
siani grace - very busy program, neighbourhood not safe
savannah - communty hospital, how good the teaching and fellowship opportuntiy?
fairview- what did u not liek about this hospital?
marshfield - v cols but giood program
3. Savannah is to the South and the other 2 are to the North. To correct you, I think you mean Wayne State-Sinai Grace, not MSU. If it is, you should at least keep this one.
hi sstar, I wonder why you consider grace/sinai a great program. I heard that its an averge with no fellowships.

Rachel as for marshfield, I heard from my friends who matched their in the med-ped programs last year that the internal medicine residency program at marshfield is improving in a very fast pace. In a couple of years it is expected to compete with cleveland clinic. Actually, they told me that its rather hard but not impossible to match there in internal medicine. The med-ped program is rather weaker and easier to match in. But who knows maybe if you go do your best you might win yourself a position there.
As for fairview it is a below average program, I agree with that. I hope this answered your question about marshfield. Good luck
If you want you can cancel fairview and sinai/grace.
from all of your opinions, marshfield clinic seems to be a good program, never thought so when I apllied, but it would really freeze my shyt out there when I go for interview in jnauary
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »