Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To people who plan to take the Exam by Dec.2011 :) - maryam2009

I try to study from 5:00AM - 7:00AM.....9:00AM-3:30PM.....9:00PM to 11:00 PM East- standard time
Great idea! Let's encourage each other...

I am doing Kaplan lecture notes and also Kaplan Q bank right now
Hi friends
Please count me in. I am doing FA and UW mainly. I too want to take the test in Dec.
Let us motivate each other.
Hi Maryam good to see that you guys are going to see an end this journey. All the good wishes for you.
As I saw your plan that you are going to do five drug in each day, I had a good review for all the important drugs written by Dr. Bertram Katzung for his students. I do not think I got any drug in my test outside of that list.
My apologies, I actually forgot your email address, otherwise I would email it to you. If you do not have that, please mail me again. I will send that to you. Again... good luck to you, as you are always an angel to this forum.

Thanks Smile
guys i did UW 2x already should i get kap qbank now or usmle rx i heard usmle rx is just testing FA material and the real exam doesnt do that um confused i have exam in dec too

HELP
@sharif0812, i would not recommend to get those. you'd rather to go through FA several times and your notes from UW(if you have them). Plus, you can use NBMEs, the ones you have already done. But, it's just my opinion.
dr maryam:u r really helpful for every1....am nt regular here....wenever i came here i saw u ur advice n efforts for others r really amazing....cu u plz tell me how come i should revise for my xam...i just came frm my doc,she said am preg....havin serious vomitin....plz friends giv me some easy avice dat gonna b really helpful for me n pray for me..........best of luck to u all.....
hi everyone...
I have a small question.i too want 2 give my exam in december.....i am doing kaplan for the second time along with UW and FA.but iam doing that system wise like if i take cvs in phsio then the same cvs in pharma and path along with FA and UW.but its taking a lot of time like about 4-5days and iam afraid that if i read like this like 1 system for 1 week i cant give in dec .but i am able to corelate things and topics r repeated.so pls any suggestions.
@ maryam...actually i'm taking notes and i'm learning a lot from qs i expect to finish the first revision mid oct..then the second... til end nov (i have 3months subscription)...along with few pages from FA
good luck to you
Humaira farukh
plan to take in dec doing kaplan physio and kaplan q already done u world discuss physio concepts with u
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »