Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To people who plan to take the Exam by Dec.2011 :) - maryam2009
MARAM:

I SEE THAT U CAN DO 1 BLOCK UW, I BLOCK NBME....

PLEASE IAM ABLE TO DO ONLY 1 UW BLOCK WITH REVEIW...IN A DAY.
HOW CAN I INCREASE MY SPEED.

PLEASE REPLY ASAP...
can anyone plz send me uw notes to usmlenm. Thx!
hi guys count me in

hey maryam....i have written my UW notes Separately...i have been seeing that guys write it on FA .....!! How do i go about it ??? UW notes have piled up to great amounts...
plan to take it in nov....

Do suggest a few things regarding the same....My only problem cant read FA ...i end up reading Kaplan with UW ....its taking time.....what do i do ? is this ok or not...!

will it be really hard to revise...........later ..! ?

I am yet to take NBMEs.....
diliprzz

Hi

that is okay.Try to get the DIT..it helps you to approach the FA and read your UW notes in a seperate time daily.

GL

but I have to accomodate NBME 1 block + UW + FA ??? how ??

Thanks maryam....but let me know how to have a fixed schedule !

I am gng to start with NBMEs from tomorrow...i did 2 and 3 ...150 right in each of them...Not doing well at all !

hi maryam2009
I have a small question.i want 2 give my exam in december.....i am doing kaplan for the second time along with UW and FA.but iam doing that system wise like if i take cvs in phsio then the same cvs in pharma and path along with FA and UW.but its taking a lot of time like about 4-5days and iam afraid that if i read like this like 1 system for 1 week i cant give in dec .but i am able to corelate things and topics r repeated.so pls any suggestions.thank u
Hi..

Am hoping to take the exam december...sorta now seriously starting to study. plan to use DIT, FA, Uworld, and some kaplan. Hope not impossible. please email me if interested in study partner. fsissoho or add me skype fsissoho.

Hi there

Take an NBME online,then work on your weak area.I think one of the best quick revision way is listening to Kaplan's DVD,Golijans audio and DIT(,instead of sitting and reading the books line by line again),you should make the notes of UW and add them on your FA for the last revision .my best wishes for your prepaaration Smile
salam maryam 2009 & friends
count me too, best wishes to all of you.....i like ur way
thankyou v much
Hi Maryam2009
I am taking the exam in dec as well
pls count me in

I have done the kaplan videos, UW and an working on the FA (2nd revision)
do i need to go through DIT as well in your opinion?

thanks

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »