Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About kaplan future -
general-sentiment

Hi,

Guy's this who is this susan ray who is posting emails about not selling kaplan materials? She should be kicked out. You kaplan people you charge so much money. I agree kaplan is help full but, they are charging too high price. If they charged like 1500 $ for 3 months course then it should be ok. But 2995 $ is too much high. They are fanatic. And also in some center there representatives do not behave well with students that are already enrolled. The last smile we saw from them is when they recieve the money, after that only heartless smiles, saying sorry we cannot do this.....we cannot do that.....if you have complain please contact our corporate office... and many more of these funny talks. We are tired of this. We want another coaching center for usmle preparation that will compete with kaplan and bring an end to their monopoly business. Believe me that day is not that far. A smile for a smile will be the smile that will end to this era of monopoly.

from,
General-Sentiment
Vee

I accept you. Kaplan customer service and employees behaviour is very worst. I do see most of the employees are in a stage to wait for their residency offer. May be this is the reason they were in a frustrated stage and behaves worst with the becoming doctors.

However, we need some other institutes to come up to end the monopoly of Kaplan.

Hey reader, are you dare to end Kaplan monopoly?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »