Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all the moms out there and full time worker.. - bedidee
If i can doit... so can u... i know my score is not stellar but i am happy ... so donot loose hope and be persistent....GL
thank you beidee....i have two children and its TOUGH to study. im writing exams in december.....
@1128.. i know it very tough but beleive me... u can do it.....
thanks bedidee i'm already stressed out ,,,few weeks before my exam..i'm mom of 3 kids...but will do my best
i knoww u can do it....GL katy2011
First, I must say I congratulate you on your success. I have a baby too,3 month old whom I have to take care of as I study. It is hard,being a mum, wife and still having to take the exams. However, God takes care of us all and gives us strength for the exam.
This just proves to you that you can scale through the exam and get into residency,despite all. Congrats again.
congratulation on your success.i have one and half year old son and 6months pregnant with my second.i am taking exam in december.pray for me.
god help u moms
i thought that if u have kid u willnever be able to do the exame but u prove the opposite.,
i wish the best for all of u
when i saw ur msgs i got more power to do it
if someone with kids can do it so we can do it also
@@@bedidee congradlations for u
congratulations!!! I read your post after you came back from exam and I hoped so much you'll get a great score! And you did. good for you, and many thanks for sharing your experience. I am also full time working mom and I can't get more than 2-3 hours a day of studying, but after reading your experience I feel that it can be done.
good luck with the next steps!
Bedidee,
No exuses for us anymore.Congratilations on this -amazing with kids ,plus full time job.I can say that YOU ARE SOMETHING ,indeed !
Congratilations and keep up the good work!!!
Cio
Antonella
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »