Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any mom struggling here - lookingup
Hi everyone, im new to the step 2 ck forum, just finished my step 1 exam and passed it by the grace of Allah! Im also a mommy with a 7 month old baby. Please can anyone guide me regarding step 2 ck prep, which books to study from and also what study plan to follow? also any tips on scoring high?
dear friends...night before the exam..have agud sleep..i have a 9 month old son who woke up at 3 am and then went to sleep at 4:30amSad..that disturbed my sleep and in the exam after 4 blocks i had headache...so cud not concentrate a lot on the next 4 blocks...i m veryyyy much tensed about my result...my uwsa was 234..nbme4 was 232 but i m not satisfied with the performance on exam day...did this happen to sumone?plz share n tell me how much ur score deviated from the uwsa or nbme?thankss
Hi , there , all the great moms , well being in the same boat , I sometimes gets so tense , which is natural as wth kids and hubby , and lots to learn .well my major concern is how to avail the time we hv . ?
R u people reading from Kaplan and learning from MTB 2&3 ,and doing qs ?
Is it topic wise ? Like GiT from Kaplan. ,then MTB and then qs of GIT ?
What is the best way to start is making me crazy !,
Pl pl pl some one nice guide me ,
Thanks
Waiting
hi ...same is the case with me too....i have an 11month old who keeps me busy all the time except when he sleeps...and i hardly get any time to study...want to take step 2 ck as soon as possible but haven't studied enough....could anyone tell me if i have to buy first aid or mtb2 3 or both for step 2 ck????still confused as what to read.i am reading kaplan notes right now...
thanks in advance
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »