Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any mom struggling here - lookingup
hi everyone...have a quick question, how do you cope with surgery? so boring! I started it and makes me so sleepy!
@lookingup how is ur son now?hope things r under control now.R u doing MTB more than kap ?can u tell me how to manage?i am focusing on uw & kap rt now...
my skype id is:umlemle
hey ladies... add me on skype... csprep09
hii everyone.....things aregetting slightly better.....finding a good sp is more difficult thanmanaging time with the kids!!!lol....but found some one n startweas good..so hopefully i can be forced to study at least few hrs a day n make this thru....wheni tell people that i cant make it 10 hr per day n plan to give exam next mnth...every says i should postpone..so here is wishing i give the exam on time n get good results!!!..@umlemle....yes my son is better now ..thnks....tried adding u on skype but it failed...maybe u can add me....
how r u guys doing..who is giving the exam in oct??...study well everyone!!Smile
everyone reviews the same books but the results are so different...every one does uw n kaplan n mtb..i wonder what those 99's do additional....i had a friend once who literary used to study 24 hrs a day..she even used to sleep in a sitting position hunched over the books ...
so maybe thats what terse99's do..any clue anyone????

hi lookingup: if your friend studies for 24 hrs and gets 99, just goes to show that i'll be getting only 1/4 of her score...lol!
hii ladies iam so encouraged that i found that iam not alone
iam amother of 9 month old baby girl and she takes my whole day
i tried to study at night she sleeps at 11.30pm everyday so when i start to study i found myelf so sleepy
i have to take the exam step 2 is my 1st step and i started many times to have the test but many things stopped me bc i had difficulties (5 miscarriages) anyway so iam trying but i cant
anybody can advise me how to schedule my day
iam so frustrated need help plzzzzzzzzzzz
hii usmleseeker...dont worry relax n take it step by step....u might take it longer than the other students but dont let that bother u ..just try to be thorough in what u do
a few tips to help u out....
1)try using one concise source..so that studying gets easier
2)try using audio lectures..that way u can study with eyes on the baby
3)studying at night is a good idea..try making ur self strong cup of coffee..go online n see people post of how they rstudying in forum journals were people post their studying schedule.....put on a boring channel on tv..the voice wont let u sleep.make the room a little extra hot to get the uncomfy feeling..study in the lounge some room where u wont feel sleepy
4)try putting ur 9 mnth old in a play area after feeding n cleaning and read a few pages
5)make a schedule n try sticking to it
6)find someone in a similar situation..having n understanding sp helps
7)try repeating what u learned to ur 9 mnth old while playing with her..she would think u r playing with her n u would get to revise as well
8)try to get hubby to babysit at least for an hour each day...gradually u can use it more productively
9)remember....dont let what u cannot do interfere with what u can do!!!
hope this helps
tc
hi usmleseeker...i agree with lookingup she gave u very good suggestions..If U make ur baby's schedule it will be alot easier..it might take a week or so but she will be used to it..plus make a play area full of toys plus kids like to play with real phones,pots,spoons etc that is safe keep those things near her she will be busy playing..plus whatever u read read like u r talking to her...in that way she will be happy to get ur attention & she will be active too..
sp is a good source...i hope u will find soem1 in ur shoes cuz there r many like us.
best of luck1
thank u so much lookingup and umlemle for ur help
u both r so kind and helpful u both lost ur time to help me may god bless u
i will try to stick with this schedule and pray for me
if any sp in my situation i would like to speak with her
thanks again and good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »