Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any mom struggling here - lookingup
Hi lookingup: my internet connection was so bad yesterday, so I ended up just reading mtb. Oh, you are up early, studying now?
hii funny girl...missed u..Smile) seriously!!.....yes trying too!!...how about u ..howz yr progress so far ....when r u giving the exam??

@lokingup: oh thanks Smile) i was also trying to log-in to see how you guys are going, but my connection is bad. ..
Now trying to finish uw psychiatry. then start with IM. I just wish i can cope, it is weekend! my kids are upbeat and expecting us to bring them out!
nov 14th is my date, that's it, cannot postpone any longer coz it is under extension already plus lots of activities after that, son's bday, mother in law's birthday (of course i have to help) then comes thanksgiving. and you?
Ladies, please add me to the club ...

After lot of hardship with kids and family, I wrote my step 1 and got poor score 77/192 Sad (totally unexpected). Well, I'm not sure I should proceed to Step 2 or not ... please advise!!!

Anyway, I just started step 2 CK ... please let me know if someone would like to join me as a sp. I'm in Mississauga, Canada ...

please drop me a line at drnay.

Thanks
hi ladies!
hope weekend is busy as usual..can anyone giv eme some suggestions how my mom & my kids can go along cuz she is here to help me but it is a big time back fire on me...no help ..just little here & there...anyone went thru this situation...
lol..yes umlemle....i face that situation every day!!!!!!!!!1lol....
here are a few tips ..hope they helps
first-----nothing would really help ur mom..even though she would sympathise with u ..yet at her age she wont put u pwith the kids n the exhaustion..s oleave it at that
second----spend some quality time with her lets say an hr each day n when she comp;lains then scold the kids in front of her gently n let them know that it upsets u n that thwy should listen n respect here
third ....try doing something she really likes..like my mom loves t obe showered with gifts..so i try to buy something for her to make her happy
fourth-----get a little thick skinned!!!!.....even if she grumbles..pack ur books n g ot our corner/library to study n deal wit hthe complaints later on
all of the above wont really decrease the back fire..but it would make u feel a lot better and in return u would be able to habdle the emotional stress
get ur hubby involved!!!...i know this noe is not recommended but it worked for me ..after i tol him how tired mom gets n then how frustrating ti gets for me,he stopped asking me to ask my mom to help.instead he started voluntaring to help!!!Smile))
let me know how things turn out with u n if any of the above works out!!
tc
@lookingup: nice tip! Smile) might as well use it for myself too...
@lookingup..ur suggestions r so gud & doable too.I don't spend any quality time wid her as she is always negative abt things as i have a very bad experience with my in laws so she keeps talking abt them & i don't want to do that as it took 2yrs to cope up wid the bittterness & learn how to block them from my memory so she thinks i am mean too her lol...
I got her sewing machine so she keeps herself busy wid that..
my hubby works from home so he has seen that she hardly helps me & he was upset abt it..& i covered it pretty nicely ..
i keep telling kids abt to follow directions & respect & listen to her but my mom doesn't take that much interest either..
so let's see how it will work..i will try..
thnx again for ur time & ur tips r really good.
hii ladies
what the difference between mtb2 and 3 ?
i need help
i have mtb3 iam wondering i should buy 2 or not?
plzzzzz help
@usmleseeker...mtb2 is for IM & mtb 3 is for the rest of the subjects..so it depends on u if u wana do IM from mtb 2 or not ..hope it helped u
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »