Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Body without IV until now..join here. - melasyndrome
@medicinematch, "immune to silent inbox" ..I like that..I should practice doing that now..
i keep on telling myself that hope is still there, but hearing a lot of members here getting ang preparing for interviews already just makes me worried....and then those with stellar scores....

im an old grad too, 2003, 220/230/pass/241... house staff and im res in home country...no usce whatsoever and definitely need visa....too many points against, but all i can do is...wait...and it gets to me!

arrrgggghhhhhh....hate the stress this is causing me
how about calling/emailing PD's, and tell them, how much we are interested in their programs..will that do good or sabotage our chances of iv completely..???

7 Rejection so far, No IV.

I applied to 40 FM 40 Ped

Score 80/85/pass YG 2003 , Green card.
NO US exp

Just Hoping for a Miracle!!!....... It is possible.... hopes are very high........ Seeing God to help all us. specially who are old graduate.

Best of luck to old graduate. I'm sure you all will successful.....

@ everyone
do you think that average profile people are not getting calls because the programs are not receiving 2 digit score ?
@ melasyndrom the conclusion is that we r not american or carrabian grads..so let them worry for the top spots , just sit back n relax we will have our peace of cake as said slow n steady wins the race.
cannot imagine applicants get calls who has no USCE nowadays
an other day gone without an IV. Day and night just hopping for the interview. God help us.. Just hopping for one IV next week! Friends pray for me. Just one interview...

7 Rejection so far, No IV.

@macuray. I think program review application as whole not just USCE, People are getting IV without any USCE.

Let me join your group.

234/223/CS passed-all first attempts/Step 3 will take
YOG-2007
Observership- 6 month
Externship in community hospital-2 month ongoing
5 US LoR
2 Research in Home country
No publication
Need Visa
Applied 31 IM, 10 Ped, and 10 FM at 9/11/2011 (may be that is killing me)
No rejection, No IV, only acknowledge message
No contact
Hi everybody...great job done....we must help each other to be carried with the situation...
My credentials...
238(99)/211(89)/pass/198(80)/all first attempts
2003 YOG
need visa
residency in Microbiology in India
1 mnth observership
2 US LORs
8 publications, 1 first author,
many oral and poster presentations including 2 in international conferences
Applied in 122 IM and 42 Peds program
till now 5 rejections in IM, 2 rejections in Peds
got 1 IV call from St Mary, waterbury, but recalled the iv next day.....Sad