Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Univ.of Oklahoma, Tulsa, FM SKYPE IV - drintx
Hey guys! How did it go? Did any of you who did the skype interview get any response yet? I was told they will let me know, that's all. I was just asked 2 questions and the whole IV hardly lasted 5-6 mins...Don't know what to feel..kinda confused!

Gudluk!
hey hi.......I too scheduled for that IV.....could u plz tell me what they have asked.......& gud luck for you...Thanks
My interview lasted for almost 20-25 minutes. Same regular stuff. why this, why that. The PD told they will let me know regarding in person interview within 5 days after discussion.
@dr.b.positive... OMG !! 25mins..looks like the PD liked talking to u...mine barely lasted 5 mins...and they said 5 days? Wow! I was not given any time frame...anyway, gudluk!
Dr.b.positive...may I know ur credentials?
I also had the same interview which lasted for 10 minutes around. I am worried now. What did they ask you for 25 minutes Dr.b. positive.?? May be your credentials are too good..!!

hi , i got the invite for skype iv, but they never sent me confirmation regarding the time for skype iv. Please reply those who already attended it..did u guys get the confirmation for skype iv before u attended it?
I asked for Monday or Wednesday slot but have not received any confirmation yet. So I emailed the PC today and yet to get a response from her.
please update when u get a response from thhe PC. i too emailed her and no response..
@docsuka and fm aspirant - the progrme coordinator will send you confirmation mail about date and time one day before the interview. dont worry
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »