Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My other BOgus Posts- I am full of ___ - emc2_

RE 'Bogus'- My other names are 'docoo dr einstein' so that my high schizophrenia rating scale scores may actually be comorbid with multiple personality disorder...

SEE MY OTHER POSTS:

'yeah the CIA too have indeed been chatting with me- yes indeed- as part of my paranoid hallucinations' complex! Indeed my PANSS (Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale: a psychiatric scale used for measuring symptom severity of patients with schizophrenia) score was 6/6 in the area of paranoia, delusions conceptual disorganization and grandiosity. I am proud of these high scores- much better than my USMLEs!...'
Re: Pass pgm /Kaplan Live- 147/153
docoo - 09/26/11 20:19

LOL you guys wont stop posting this crap..$11k for a prog, using multiple ids and responding to your own ids. HAHAHAHA
Nice try, knock down all other programs, and wonder why its only crickets we see on here.

Notice how you forgot to log off and on, and thanked yourself, thinking it was your other id! HAHA
fake 11k post sammyparikh below dont fall for it
dreinstein - 09/27/11 04:29

this criminal is trying to make a post in favor of a fake program, who the hell is going to pay 11 k, you might as well offer it for 10,999 maybe someone will do it... dont pass dont pay is full of crap, dont fall for this pathetic trap...what a stupid IMG that made that post, cant even type english
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »