Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more IVs? - shilpakruti
hi friends, when all IVs will come? have almost 50% gone out?? i feel like i did all application work up just to see rejections in my inbox....!!! have they stopped taking FMG with low score??? please someone help.....feeling very sad...
hey shilpakruti

I completely understand what u r going through. Even I am in the same boat with no ivs. Don't lose hope. Have faith in urself and pray to God. Miracles can happen at any time.

I know one of my colleagues got into I.M last year with an attempt in step 1. She needed visa too.... She got 1 i.v and matched there....

It is easy to put in words but all I can say is PRAY, PRAY and PRAY...
seems like it , if ur lucky enough ull get 1 or 2
even with GC?
unfortunately GC means very little if scores are low or YOG is old.
However that being sais, scores are not everything. USCE, research etc help strengthen you application
i am 2008 grad with 16 months USCE. 12 months externship and 4 months observership and another 4 months to go.......Half of them are in Hospital......and 1/4 are in ACGME programs........does it make any difference? if not, I am ready to go back to my country...........If this is not going to work, i don't know what can...!!
WOW!! you should get IVs then.
did you apply wide? FM etc
yeah i have applied to IM FM and podia...NO its....all rejections are from university programs...is main interview season over?
Hey shilpakirti

sure-match is right...u only need that 1 iv...just pray & wait for it.....last yr I got my last iv by nov - end....but i have heard of people getting ivs in Jan too...
hmmm..thanks amisha81
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »