Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attempt in step 3 - shilpakruti
hi guys,
I have 1 failure in step 3. I have passed it now. does it lower my chances?
ya! obviously
oh really? i though 1 attempt in step 3 is not a big deal....as many residents also have it.
u cant do anything about it now. attempts are never positive but its not the end of the world either.
@vj6

are you a resident? or a struggling aspirant?
i don;t have attempt in step 1 or 2...
is attempt in step 3 as serious as in step 1 and 2..??
if yes, that's heart breaking... :-(
I just want one residency position in US... whatever you name it...resident...struggling aspirant....it's subjective....
hello shilpakruti....ive read ur prev posts about losing ur iv...it's extremely sad and v unprofessional on the part of the program...but dont lose heart...im a repeat applicant and ive been in ur shoes......even if u have an attempt in step 3 can u do anything about it now...no...rt?...look at it this way...even without an internship in US...u've passed step 3...present urself like this in ur iv when u get it..and im sure u'll get ivs...u have a lot of positives in ur app...gc is the topmost positive....if u think r they not considering me coz of my attempt..u'll present urself also like that during ur iv and look desperate...trust me..ive been there....and it's a killer....so chin up and loads of good luck and positive energy for u from my end....
waiting4god2listen,

Thank you for your good inspiring words.......also good luck to you....
hope god listens to all of us.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »