Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my exam experience - bnp1000
grad1980,

thank you for the compliments. yeah they are still HODs at HFH medicine departments. Dr. umer and bushra have recently founded a Gastroenterology department and a liver transplant center at HFH.

Are you an old grad?
docny17 and passcs91.

i have sent you the notes. feel free to ask any question. Goodluck
at Impulse,

its illegal to tell cases to any one so i cant tell you the cases. if you need any other sort of help. than most welcome/
no, i'm not that oldSmile))
i worked as an H.O with Dr umer in 2008.
i had a great time working at HFH. they were a very hard working couple n the thing i loved about Dr umer was that he wasn't rude or self centered HOD like i had seen at my college, he was just like a father, friendly but a man of rules.
i have been rotated during my final year at Dr. umar's unit. and yeah he is really hard working man and a great teacher, always ready to teach. Smile

i just speculated from your user name grad1980. Tongue 2008 is not old at all. so, what are you doing these days? done with steps? add me on USMLE Forum. will talk to you there. http://mubasher.abbas
Hi bnp can u please send your cs notes to my mail..my id is missioncs2.
Thank you very much for your assistance
sent. goodluck.
Hi bnp1000, can you send me your study notes, too? I really appreciate your tips about cs. I hope I can do the same after I passed my exam. Wish all the best... my email address is yesimertugrul5@mynet.com
hi bnp1000, not using FB these days, just tired of it......
yups, done with step1, waiting for ck result, have CS in feb....... life is real busy!
good luck for ur finals, don't waste time after that, take ur steps n hit the match on time.
GL
hello grad1980,

thank you so much for the wishes and advice. i will try to hit the match of 2013-14. lets c how it turns out to be. and good luck to you as well.... do you know umar subhan? he is one of the very cool and helping guys from 2007 grads. where are you these days, in newyork?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »