Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my exam experience - bnp1000
stuash0127 gudluck
hai bnp1000...thanks for sharing your prep material and exam experience. Would you mind to send some of those to my email....syeasmin06....thanks in advance....
thank you so much for your help...and good luck for other steps..
could you please send me also the notes?my email:fatych05@hotmail.fr
pls email me those case too
storehouse004
thanks mate
i got it thank you..:-)
bnp1000 can u plz tell me how to take pre employment cases? should we fill the form which the patient has inside the room or come out after 15mins and then fill it, or should we type it out can u plz tell me thank you...
Hi, bnp1000. Congratulations on passing the exam, and wish you a good luck ahead.

I faced particular difficulty in counselling a severely depressed patient. She just wont speak anything. I still do not know what is expected out of us in such a situation.

Please guide.
Hi, bnp1000. I greatly appreciate ur effort at helping others. many congratulations n wish u luck n success ahead.......

i just started preparing for CS. Can u send me the cs notes... here is my id
drmadhusmita

thanx alot
hi bnp1000
first.. congratulations on passing cs. and good luck for further tests
i'll start my cs preparation soon ..so please help me with cs notes... my email is :catarinaricardo...thank you in advance
@ chitty: you dont have to fill the any form, if SP ask you to fill that just tell him/her that i am collecting all the data and i will be filling out this form later. and just reassure him/her also. and secondly, in pre employment cases, you dont have to perform the physical exam examination and leave the physical exam portion in PN empty.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »