Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my exam experience - bnp1000
IF YOU ARE SEEKING CLINICAL EXPERIENCES IN THE US

We can arrange for electives if you're still a student, and observerships if you have graduated already. We have a slot available in some of the top universities in the US.
Contact us at ResearchForMatch2014. Mention if you're a graduate or a student (which year), your visa status, what specialty you're looking for, and preferred locations. Also include brief info about yourself and USMLE scores.

Thank you.

===================================

LOOKING FOR RESEARCH POSITIONS TO IMPROVE CV?

Hi,

We have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, neurology, and many others. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact us for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, we can help too. We just need you to be specific and help us understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact us at ResearchForMatch2014. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Cardiology research in New York.”

We can provide a list of references if you would like.

Thank you.
IF YOU ARE SEEKING CLINICAL EXPERIENCES IN THE US

We can arrange for electives if you're still a student, and observerships if you have graduated already. We have a slot available in some of the top universities in the US.
Contact us at ResearchForMatch2014. Mention if you're a graduate or a student (which year), your visa status, what specialty you're looking for, and preferred locations. Also include brief info about yourself and USMLE scores.

Thank you.

===================================

LOOKING FOR RESEARCH POSITIONS TO IMPROVE CV?

Hi,

We have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, neurology, and many others. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact us for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, we can help too. We just need you to be specific and help us understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact us at ResearchForMatch2014. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Cardiology research in New York.”

We can provide a list of references if you would like.

Thank you.
CAN ANYONE PLEASE SEND ME bnp1000's CS NOTES.
MY E-MAIL platinum.img
I'LL HIGHLY APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS.
THANKS.
CAN ANYONE PLEASE SEND ME bnp1000's CS NOTES.
MY E-MAIL medimle2010
Thank you for your help !!!!
hey bnp100 can you please send me your CS notes or can anyone please forward me bnp100 CS notes I am taking my exam within the next 2 weeks and need them. Please help me out! I appreciate it in advance. send to:

rsinghi
Hello everyone thank you bnp1000 for your advises they are very helpful.
Can anyone send me bnp1000 cs notes my exam is after one week, I really appreciate that.
Thank you.
My email, nalutrose
Hi bnp 1000 thanks for sharing ur experience i find it very helpful. Il have my exam in four days and im getting scared. Can u pls send me ur CS notes? It will be of great help..
my e-mail: angeldon777
Thank u very much!
Hi! BNP 1000, unfortunately I failed CS due to failing in SEP component,so pls. tell me what should I do to make sure that I passed next time.Hoping guidance from you. thanks.
Please send your notes at pirateamerican
Your efforts are appreciated, thanks.
Hi bnp1000, can you plz send me your notes too. i only have 3 weeks before my exam and i am just starting my prep. i dont have any study partner i dont know where to start?

email address; drshkh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »