Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
king2010 THE TRUTH- BEWARE - satyayit_k_md
he goes under the name of "Dr Sean from Long Island" but is just a wacko that spams this forum with laughable posts like $14K pass guaranteed..... you can also pay with monopoly dollars (what a joke!!... lol)

His list of ids:

drkhan321
stepsusmleforum
castorp
lynk1
luckycaribemd
denofthieves
renu_usmle
drsatyajit_k_md
shivjeet_kapoor
samir_reddy
sammy_parikh
king2010
(not compehensive - more will be added)
Which Pgm?-Found this about pgms- hope it helps..THIS IS NOT MY EXPERIENCE (as sami2011/skg/toppersux/shamilareddy etc seems to be attacking me for my posts) -but many IMGS that have voiced their concerns

KieraH on Sun, 05 Sep 2010 05:17:49 -0400
Hi all, I'm looking for some information regarding Pass v. Falcon programs. I'm currently leaning towards Pass South. I've gone through older posts but I'm looking for reviews from those who've taken the programs recently.
Any information is appreciated, thank you!

vb on Sun, 05 Sep 2010 06:05:18 -0400
I would not recommend PASS South it is a waste of money, if you decide to go you will see what im talking about your better off getting DIT and getting the Pass Videos with Dr. F. Dr. W**f at Pass South will talk good on the phone to try to get you to come to his course but once he has your money you will see the real Wolf come out.
I really think you should do your UWorld questions and cover up the answers and go straight to the last sentence and keep working at it and you will see with repetition and dedication you will have the same outcome of this program but you will save yourself 5400 dollars and when you pass your exam you can go on a vacation instead of paying for his.
Who is this dr Shawn??? Is he really ivy league? Which school?
What I have heard is the name & school cannot be verified.
Also money is never returned ..... almost 97% fail rate... very sad!
Why the name.change to Shawn?
I can understand the biz name change because of very bad BBB rating of previous cleveland based business.
Also why claim ivy league? What's wrong with u of Del**?
Thnx Dr Sean/Shawn (LONG ISLAND): Physio Audio lecture by SHAWN
Physio Audio lecture by SHAWN........
hysio Audio lecture by SHAWN........
m_l_e - 11/10/06 15:52

Name: physio.rar
Size: 80MB

The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4q4qwt

thanx to shawn......i downloaded it, put pass word...BUt still couldnot open it...........if any one able to open it plz guide me...........thanx

Report Abuse

* ReTonguehysio Audio lecture by SHAWN........
grace98 - 11/10/06 16:41

Thanks Dr. shawn & M_l_e for sharing this with us .Good luck & God Bless
Report Abuse

m_l_e - 11/10/06 22:50

thanks Grace & Shawn its working now.....................these r ENDO & CARDIO.......
if u have others chapters, plz send the link...........
thanx
gl
Report Abuse

goldfish - 11/10/06 23:55

Thanks shawn & mle & grace, this is simply great.
Report Abuse

jakespear - 11/13/06 11:54

i can't seem to access the sendfile from my country. could someone send it to me another way?? thanks......jeff
Report Abuse

grace98 - 11/13/06 14:00

& which country is that Jeff...............let me know which website works for you best. GL

score98
Report Abuse

ulna - 11/13/06 18:33

please, what is the password
Report Abuse

goldfish - 11/14/06 10:06

what is your email ulna, Grace posted it last night but admin deleted it .

usmle2000
Report Abuse

tshutshughamushi - 11/14/06 13:02

colud u pls send me password as well.bir_1234@yahoo.co.uk
Report Abuse

grace98 - 11/14/06 13:07

Oh admin is at it again......................A sincere worker just like us!!!!!!!!

well tshutshughamushi, please check your email.................
Hey shamila_reddy and laurajames346 what's with all the crazy posts
3000 self generated views all from NHP, LI
What are dr Sanjay (oops Shawn) qualifications?
What? ??????? Sanjay now uses the name Shawn??
Well it you put **** in a bag, you still have a bag of **** LOL
satyayit_k_md/laurajames/sami2011/2012/shamilareddy (working for PASS PGM SOUTH!)

Can the 97% Pass rate claims by dr wolf be verified? ..... might first have to start by verifying the same wolf (CSI Miami)!!
This sounds like a paid informerical..... fake pass data, fake usmle notes at P*ss pgm! see below from the s t u d n t d o c to r n e t w o r k -go to their website yourself-it is a real comment unlike the BBB Gold rating of the top US company GUARANTEED PASS on LI

05-14-2010, 07:41 PM #8
RobV.Wink
Newbie 5
Downloads
Uploads
"Welcome to PASS SOUTH"
I would definitely not recommend PASS Program South I just finished the course and it was a big joke, I'm still trying to figure out what did i paid 4400 dollars for. This Dr. W*** is a fraud and he claims he is a surgeon but i really dont believe him, from what i saw he graduated from a Caribbean Med school just like most of his class and staff and he pretty much knows just as much as most of the people there. Everything that he states on his profile and what he claims about his course is a lie just read the message about himself it says nothing and the housing is a dump you pay 700$ to stay in a small room with a twin bed, Ive feel off my bed many times at night, and the internet half the time doesn't work but of course he blames it on the provider, also we just got dishes when i was there, and you have to share a bathroom, and i forgot to mention that the program is 30mins away from where you live with a 5min drive in a car for shopping. I still dont know where they get this 92% pass rate from, and the so called tutoring thats supposed to be gold is a joke the tutors do 10 questions with you and sit there and read the explanation for you then flip through first aid to explain it to you, which unless you dont know how to read is very helpful. When I was there I saw the fraud that this guy was doing and I even saw how he would take advantage of these kids and make them believe that unless they paid him 900$ a week for tutoring 1hr a day that they were not going to pass the usmle step 1 and believe it or not these kids would believe him and pay him to just basically babysit them and also he teaches both step 1 2 and 3 in the same course stating the physio is the same so you could be sitting though lectures that aren't on your exam. Trust me I am a student that just came from the course and it is a mess, it is unorganized you have people scheduled for 2 tutoring's at the same time and never get back the hour lost. I feel someone should sue this Dr. W*** for false advertisement cause he does not keep to his promise and he doesn't teach the whole course, he has his tutors who can barley speak proper English teach most of the course when hes gone on vacation. I do feel the PASS North is a better option then the South program cause i watched all of Dr. ******* videos and I thought Dr. W*** would be good cause it was branched off of the North program but I was completely wrong. In fact the only information and technique that i learned from his program was to cover up the answer choices from the usmle world questions and go straight to the last sentence and read the question because most of the time the question is in the last sentence and when your doing the questions just read the explanation for the right answer and read why the wrong answer you picked was wrong, also make sure to take NBME exams and that will gage how good you will do on your test and try to shoot for a score of 450 and make sure that your bars on the NBME exam are consistent and short because the longer the bar means you have alot of variation in that subject getting some hard answers right and easy ones wrong, also look at the cumulative performance on your uworld question bank and see where your weak at meaning below 40% and work on those subjects trying to bring them up, and break things down in organ systems to see the patterns and help organize the questions, one more thing when you study dont try to memorize read though quickly and many times and if you ask me get the DIT videos to review cause they are helpful to use whiles going through your first aid just ask around someone has them. When I was there Dr. W*** was so against first aid, now i know why because if everyone knew all they had to do was study first aid and uworld no one would come to his course. Well what i just said is pretty much what i paid 4 grand for and i just wrote how to do it so dont waste your money with PASS SOUTH is is a WASTE OF MONEY.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »