Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accepted a prematch - ascaris
May I know your coney island IV experience? May I know who is program director? what kinds of person doese he look for? What's your day in coney island IV? And strong point in that program? Why do you choose coney island finally? Any medical questions? Do you need to present a case?

Could you email me to randisu?

I really appreciate your answers and look forward to hearing from you soon.

asianpear
thanks for that ascaris.
even my interest is cardiology, so did they asked you ekg interpretation ???
if you can tell more about it please
did they offered you prematch on the same day?
May I know your coney island IV experience?
A. Summing up my interview had mostly Cardiology questions. Few questions from my CV. The interviewer was very impressed.

May I know who is program director?
A. PD was not present. Initially expected that i chose the wrong date since i read in this forum that if PD is not present a prematch would not be offered.

what kinds of person doese he look for?
A. No idea. Just do your best.

What's your day in coney island IV?
A. Morning Report, Hospital tour by chief resident, Teaching conference by attending, Lunch followed by interview by 2 faculty members.

And strong point in that program?
Why do you choose coney island finally?
A. Wanted a program in NYC because of family reason. Accepted the prematch at the end of the interview because of better part of NYC compared to Bronx Lebanon/Brookdale and availability of Cardiology fellowships at Maimonides. (3 of the 5 Cardiology positions at Maimonides are allocated to Coney Island residents)

Any medical questions?
A. Answered to this q above

Do you need to present a case?
A. No case presentation.
thanks alot for that info ascaris
appreciate your help
Thank u a lot ascaris!
@ ascaris

Can you please mention more about your interview day in Kingsbrook?
My IV is soon.
What did they ask?
Your help is really appreciated.
@ ascaris

Congratulations for your prematch !!
Can you please tell me when did you get IV from Case Western(Metrohealth) med-peds ??
When did you schedule the IV and do you know anything about the program (do they offer prematch) ???
Congratulations Ascaris

Could u please let me know how did the interview at Easton go? What kind of questions do they ask? I heard they do ask a lot of medical questions, it'll be great if u could share ur experience.
Congratulations.. When was your interview @ Easton?
@ascaris

Congratulations
Actually at what time interview starts in the morning.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »