Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accepted a prematch - ascaris
WELL DONE DR.ASCARIS Smile
@kumarsvc
I have attended only Kingsbrook/Easton/Coney Island IM interviews so far. My interview at Providence South Field MI is on 10/26. Booked my stay at . Made my hotel reservation at The Hilton Garden Inn at 26000 American Drive. Will not be attending it anymore and will be saving money on airlines/hotel :-) Based on my research, both St John and Providence are good programs with high chance for fellowship (# of residency positions vs # of fellowship positions). Don't know anything more than that.

http://www.nrmp.org/data/resultsanddatasms2011.pdf
The above shows the # of fellowship positions in each category.
wow, i saw many liers in this forums,but more than 30 ivs in this time of the year is a big big lie ,
i have one info,how many days did you spend in thinking in lying such a big one like this? please I want to learn for my next year match, I really need to learn how to try to make other ppl feel bad , please, I can have private lessons with you also, I'm a good tipper..haha,
PS:most of the ppl here didnt feel bad because you are not very good in making up lies,but nice try
@Ascaris-- thanks a lot..one more Q..HOW LONG DID UR IV LAST?means i heard that coney island takes ur iv for only 7-10 mins..is it true????
hi ascaris. congratulations. i have iv at coney island . i want to talk to you. can you email me. my email address mitu027. thank you
40 ivs.....dont wanna believe this !!
only 39 programs sent out IVs/Rejections so far...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***** Creds: 2006 Grad, 227/95 Step1, 223/97 Step2, CS Pass, 221/93 Step3, All 1st attempt, 6months observership, 4 US LORs, GC ******
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't mind me saying but it's kinda mind boggling that someone with the above creds (which are good but not extraordinary) could get 40 interviews in this day and age.

Congrats and all the best !!
Congratulations.
Could you please share your interview experience at Providence Hospital, South field, MI. I have an interview there, and I hope your experience will help me.
Thank you and all the best.
Sorry for replying twice. I missed out your first response. Did you cancel your interview? I emailed them yesterday requesting for an earlier spot, but I could not get one.
I hope they will consider my request.
Thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »