Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSPE after rejection , its role - aba300
why was the release of MSPE late, and what is its real role ? , indeed many programs started
ivs , even have given prematich without it? LEAVE THESE OK , -----WILL IT HELP RECOSIDER TONS OF REJECTONS ONE HAS RECEIVED I know how much one will pay to get it from med school ???---Do not you think it is a fake when they say "they looked deeply into
the entire application pack'' --(Does ERAS/ECFMG know these /out brokers/agents!!!)
anyone ?
thank u
I think MSPE generally helps AMGS, not for IMGS
Yup mspe is for Amgs mainly
Guys I don't have Dean's letter do you think it will affect my application? I have got 8 IV's and on ERAS I checked that my school will not issue dean's letter. Do programs see that before they invite me for the interview? Does it mean the dean's letter is not an issue?
iskos, you already have oyur 8 IVs, they not gonna take it back, they saw that you dont have MSPE when they invited you.

MOst IMG dont have it, those who do have it-it looks different compare to AMG's MSPE anyway (mine doesnt have graphical presentation of preformance), and only small amount of IMGs have MSPE that look like AMG's MSPE. So, relax, and get ready for your 8 IVs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »