Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i do not want the programs to know i failed step 3 - usmlestp
hey i failed step 3 how can i stop programs knowing that
If u checked transmit automatically when u submitted ERAS application, no can stop it. If you did not checked it. It will not be done.
if you checked in ERAS to transmit your USMLE transcript automatically, there is absolutely NOTHING that can be done, but if you checked to transmit it manually you are good. You will not send it to them before you get matched.
so the transcript has all scores together , is there no seperate option only for step 3.... i remember while fillling eras application i did check the transcript for the programs but there was also a question somme where in application which asked me do u want to release u r step report before u see it i opted no for it....... so do u think the programs will still know it
So, I think you are good, if you take your step recently before you sent the other transcripts to them. Now when your step 3 arrived you see it but you will not send it to programs. The best way to be calm on this issue is to check in eras again whetehre you have done so and call Eras and clarify if everything is OK.

Good luck!
ya ill do that thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »