Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help ME-Can’t Get Through - lynk1

Steps
One- 2x fail
Two-CK- 1xfail
do u know anybody in any hospital who will get u into residency??

if no...better look for alternative career...
people with excellent resume 99/99/99 1st attempt are all over the place, failing to match...try reading the tread on the matching and residency & save yourself the expense & trouble...

if yes..well, go through 1 year residency in your home country, then study each step for a year...literally memorize the stuff...then take it again...it's hard to take the exam without any hands on experience bec most of the questions are clinical in nature
I was in your boat until I fortunately found this Better Business Bureau ( i.e., a top US consumer protection agency)- certified guaranteed PASS course (for eleven k per step). i.e., Email me at renu_usmle
If that is really a course that gives this 100% guarantee- TAKE IT-… as I learned the hard way (4 fails)
ie through sharmila_reddy16
take this as an 11k dlrs course that gives this guarantee- TAKE IT-… as I learned the hard way (4 fails); email for info sharmila_reddy16
...that is listed via contacting sharmila_reddy16 is really a course that gives this 100% guarantee- TAKE IT-… as I learned the hard way (4 fails including one in CS) because I did not take that course until now…
As this 11kcourse (that is listed via contacting sharmila_reddy16) is really a course that gives this 100% guarantee- TAKE IT-… as I learned the hard way (4 fails including one in CS) because I did not take that course until now…
Dear lynk1,
A couple of questions. Are you an IMG? If so, are you a U.S. IMG or Non-U.S. IMG? Is english your first language? Are you looking to go into a specific speciality, or will you take anything at this point? These are all questions, that depending on your answer will affect your chances of matching.
Although cheila9271978 has made some important points, not all are completely correct, and not all necessarily apply to you. Yes having clinical hands on experience does help somewhat in answering some questions on certain steps, but no they are by no means necessary in doing extremely well on Step 1 and Step 2 CK. Doing well on these Steps only involves using the correct prep materials that work best for YOU in learning the necessary high yield topics that will be heavily tested on these examinations. Personally I know of one Non-U.S. IMG that scored well (90s) on Step 1, 2 CK, CS (Pass), was accepted into a residency program, but then lost the position (don't know details) and now because of his J-1 VISA status has not been able to match in any other programs, these situations do occur. But as far as the numerous people with 99/99/99 not matching anywhere, well there is just no concrete evidence to support that, other than what people may post on threads. Read threads that are positive, and threads that will only help you achieve what you really desire. Of course, take things into consideration, but if medicine is your true passion, don't give up.
I think this is some scam...

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »