Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help ME-Can’t Get Through - lynk1
Thank you invictus57 for give a realist opinion. My advice to Lynki is get to search and know more about how to pass your exams. Practice a lot of questions and then read the books.
Helped by this ie elevenK gteedpgm; Eml me for info sharmila_reddy16
This will help YOU for sure:-ie a 100% BBB-certified 11k-guaranteed pass pgm; Email for relevant information: renu_usmle
this will help you for sure:-ie a 100% BBB-certified 11k-guaranteed pass pgm; Email for relevant information: renu_usmle
this will help you for sure:-ie a 100% BBB-certified 11k-guaranteed pass pgm; Email for relevant information: renu_usmle
Great UNIQUE Help for Failed Students

*$11K course
*individualized comprehensive instruction
*if you do not pass, you do not pay (escrow contract)
*do not delay and call the 24-hour information hotline immediately at 641.715.3900 ext 833768

Stop moving in circles like a DOPAMINE2 RECEPTOR OVERLOADED schizophrenic. Email enycity for the materials that guarantee passage (~rates as PASS program)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »