Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a new way to connect with residents.... - crystal2011
If you want to connect with residents at the hospital of your choice and make your cv stick out...join askresident.com which has residents from several hospitals that answer your questions if you join their group...
smh, i just checked it out and that site sucks, only like 10 posts total (all looking like from the same person with different IDs)! what a waste of my last 5 mins.
8 residents from different hospitals and the site started a week ago.....their all willing to answer questions everyone...
unfortunately...... all 8 postings made by 1 person with 8 different IDs.

if it looks like a rat and smells like a rat.......
contact the programs directors of the those 8 residents to confirm........
yeah PDs are involved in this site too..... what a JOKE!!
Chief Medical Resident cmrlincoln to me

show details Oct 27 (2 days ago)

Hello Melissa:

We have enrolled in your web site and have created a profile. Please inform the rest of the members we can answer their questions if they're interested in knowing more about IM residnecy in Lincoln Hospital. Let me know if you have any question.

Regards,
Alejandro Novelo, M.D.
Chief Medical Resident
Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
Bronx, NY
(718)579-5000 x5123

Email sent from the resident....
yeah and i just saw a couple of US senators also post there... very "believable "site!
cmrlincoln......this is the email address of the chief medical resident at lincoln medical and mental health center in bronx, new york......you can confirm this email address at their website and then contact the chief resident himself and ask him if he has joined this site........that would be proof enough..thanx
.this back and forth is good b/c it promotes a legitimate site to help us medical students especially international medical graduates who are just as bit as competitive as american grads but hardly get their applications read twice...it allows them to get in touch with residents and promote their talents.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »