Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creedmore med center NY Psych - interview. - batchu
Igot an email from creedmoore NYfor a telephone interview for Psych on 28 of November. Did any body had this telephone interview expereince like this and please let me know what they ask on the phone.
me too want toknow what they ask,but no onr responding to this question
guys, there is an entire telephone interview exp at creedmoore posted at residentscafe.com.
Since there have been a couple questions about what to expect during a phone interview, I thought I would post my own experience here. I received an email about a week ago from the Creedmoor Psychiatric Center saying that they are interested in me and if I was also interested, I could call them at this particular time on a particular day to speak with the associate residency training director. When I spoke with her today, she was very friendly and began by saying that the selection committee was interested in my application and that she just wanted to ask me a couple questions. The first question was standard, asking how I developed such an interest in psychiatry. I answered just as I would at any other interview in person. Then she asked to talk about my experience in inpatient psychiatry which I had mentioned on my application. Finally she asked what I have been doing with my time this past year. At the end, I was able to ask any questions that I had in return and then immediately she asked me to email/call her to set up an actual interview at their institution. So basically, it was like a mini interview over the phone...only took about 15minutes...and the questions asked were pretty standard according to what they ask at regular psychiatry interviews. I believe it was their way of screening candidates before they invite them for an interview. Hope this has helped. I'm open to answer any questions. Good luck!!!

hope this helps. bye.
Did you attend for the interview? would it be possible if you could share your interview experience too.
Hi bongi
thank you for sharing with us your experience,it was very nice from you ,hope every one can poste his experience so we can help each other,would you please give us an input after
your actual interv,Good luck to you and to all applicants
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »