Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shattered failed CK - one1
Hello guys i just failed step 2 CK with 73
I am IMG and i got 91 in step 1 in first attempt i really don't know were i stand now what should i do realy need help can anyone tell me what to do is it the end of Usmle for me or should i give a second attempt to CK.
i prepared for about 6 months and i got 202 in NBME.
i m only interested in family medicine and psychiatry.
plz need help and suggestion
You have to try again. Why give up now? You can do it. Start right away so that you don't forget too much.
The important point is high grade and externship not the number of attempts in the exams! Dont worry!
yes you can always give a try.your step 1 score is good so dnt give up.gl
you people are very kind and got a ray of hope from u guys.
thanks alot guys God Bless you
If you can get a 91 in step 1, step 2 shouldn't be hard at all.

Second time prep won't take that long as your first time. So please don't give your hope.
hi,
turn your failure as a motivation for success. I am sure you can do it next time. Do lots of qs even more than studying. All the best!
thanks alot beside UW what material is better USMLE RX is it goood ?
i am in the same shoe as you are , got my result yesterday and guess what i had 73 , i am shattered , depressed , and lonely . i dont know what went wrong , my uswa was around 254 which to me was more than enough to pass . i am still trying to wake up from the shock .
Although i had computer problem during my exam ( which went off for about 10minutes)but dont want to blame it on it.

I did Uworld several times and MTB2 SEVERAL TIMES TOO. i prayed that i can get myself together again because the whole is seeing as a failure now even my wife .
yeah jimmy its my first failure of life and it is realy hard to absorb i also did UW twice but offline n MTB3 i realy dont know whats wrong and what books to study now but we have to gather our self have u given step 1 ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »