Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calcuating OFFLINE NBME score - sexyfemaledr
Hi folks! My exam is in a couple of days. I wanted to know how to calculate my offline nbme score based on the overall % for all for blocks. How do I get the cbssa raw score/ self assessment score???
Ex. Say I had a 90% on an overall offline score for nbme 5... How do I calculate my self assessment score? What is the formula so I can also plug it in for other offline nbme averages?
I would greatly appreciate a quick response from anyone who knows or has an idea. Thanks! God bless!
If you score is,for example, 160 out of 200.Multiply your 160 by 1.4,your three digit score will be 224.
Ok great! Thanks!!!!! God bless you. Smile
You know, I think that method is wrong... I think it's multiplying #of q's right (out of 200) by 2.6....
For your additional input ,see the following link:
CBig Grinocuments and SettingsBekeDesktopUnited States Medical Licensing Examination Scores & Transcripts Score Conversions.mht

i did couple of nbme's online , multiplying correct answers by 1.4 was the equal to 2 digit scores.
if you are getting 90% in any NBME..you don't need a formula Smile
GL
lol at mlenailer..that was actually funny

but to the topic..all these formulas are really vague, to tell you the truth. But if it makes you feel better, use the X1.4 formula. Not dependable though

Good luck on the exam! You'll do awesomeSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »