Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematched programs till today - greenleaf
Just an update to the list...other hosps from where i was offered prematches

SPUH, new brunswick
St vincent hospital, worcester
any news about Morehouse, Atl Internal medicine prematches ??
any news about Morehouse, Atl ------Internal medicine prematches ??
prematches at
Staten Island Univ Hospital
Jamaica
Univ at Buffalo
may i please enquire about the pre match at u of buffalo. what were the creds of the person who accepted?
I would like to know about PM at buffalo as well..
hey aaamc1211..

when did staten island start with their prematches.and can u tell me the credentials of people who prematched there?
anyone got a prematch from mclaren medical centre flint michigan ?
any prematches after a month of the interview
Hi,

I have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact me for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, I can help too. I just need you to be specific and help me understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact me at zabinski2009. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

Thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »