Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TO believelv - gk
Hi, everyone, don't put your junk in this site.
gk,the indians I have interacted with,are unassuming and handle everyday activities with diginity.Please dont expose them to ridicule by your statement.The world is too big for anyone to rule,you are free to rule your household.The strength of america is in diveristy and no man is an island so also are the tribes,we all need each other to make the world a better place.GL
The reason they have such high grades on USMLE is not because they are better or smarter than anyone else.
It's because in india you can cheat on any test and get a good grade for a fee.
The day USMLE starts requiring every applicant to travel to the US and take the test in a US controlled center, you will see a dramatic change in their scores. They'll be just as average as everyoneelse's.
hi gk, u are a jerk.
Guys, you are very stressed, aren't u?
why cant i get myself to leave these rotten posts alone.. r u all crazy here.

mc i agree with u and u seem to be one of the very few level headed people here.

there are some outright blatantly biased against a certain community..some who are so full of themselves, and then there are many others who walk past and dont care...

read this one, sincerely hope this helps atleast one person
http://www.llerrah.com/godsaidno.htm
hay gk
i'm not from india

I wonder how these words came out from a doctor

you and all of us were sperms that passed through 2 of the most dirt passages in the human body before we become what we r now .

got it ................NOBEL DOCTOR
I have been keeping silent. Indian or China, both are third world country. My housemate is a indian. I do know your country from him. Both Chinese and Indian are smart, dilligent. but there are a lot of difference. you had the advantage speaking in English and educated in Englsih. But we Chinese , even did not know a Englsih letter until Adolensence, can still pass USMLE with over 90s, some can be up to 98/99 let alone high score in TOEFL , GRE , GMAT. The only thing, nowadays in China, not every body knows USMLE. If I go back to China, I will open up a school for USMLE and MRCP, I think in the near future , millions of Chinese will pass USMLE with 98/99. The day will come. We will prove to the world Chinese having the power.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »