Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience (second edition!!!!!) - amirh899
1.Give me your mail, I will send things that I have, although they might not be of your interest.
2. I am an Iranian IMG and our medicine is 7 years. the 2 last years are internship. I am a 1-year graduate. I have not taken step 1 yet.
HI ,can you send one copy of that material for me too?
I graduated from JOndishapor university (Ahvaz) about 11 years ago,and i studied about 14 months for step one i did uw 86% and after my test I was really happy that my three digit will be more than 270 but unfortunately the result came 232 ,i am going to study more serious for step 2 .I will be appreciate if give more recommended references
my email address is tahminehhs
thanking you
congratulation again,
I graduated about 11 years ago from jondishapoor university in ahvaz ,and i did study for 15-16
for step one and i did UW 86% ,in may exam day and after that i was happy whit my test and i thought my score woule be more than 275 ,Bur unfortunately my score came 232,and for o while i was in shock .
now i plan to study more seriously , I will be really appreciated if give more advixe for my step two exam,and if you have some references that you think is good for study and you can send them for me .
my email addrss tahminehhs
I like to say i am mom of 5 years oold son too.
thanking you
Hey amir899 Can you send the Material to me too. email:clotbuster2006 Thanks alott.. Appreciate your Help
Hi Amirh.. great job and I really appreciate your experience and suggestions to guys here. This is what the forum is about. Providing advice and guidance in preparation for exam, rather than talking about what was in the exam. You really deserve the score and wish you good luck.
Amirh, I doff my hat to you! Great job man! It's quite remarkable to have achieved such a score without have done step 1 yet. Please can you share whatever prep material you have and are willing to share with me? Thanks in advance: njngu
plz send me too
thanks in advance li.moo52@yahoo.in
Congratulations to u . Can u guide me how to do psyciatory ,which books and any material u can email me for preventive medicine I will be thankful.
Safia01
Thanks again..
hey can i also have it

though dont have lot of time to review it (have exam in 15 days)

but anythinf is fine right now

mail id iwantaresidency

thanks
congratulation for your score
thank you very much for your sincere sharing of experience
can you send stuff to my mail dr_mohamed.gaber
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »