Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience (second edition!!!!!) - amirh899
amir,
could you send me your materials please? thanks

majicdoc
of course Nowckturn
hey i gave ma step1 and got low score..so step2 is kinda deadline for me..can u pls guide me a way 2 score lyk dis in step2..!
Hi,

I have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact me for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, I can help too. I just need you to be specific and help me understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact me at zabinski2009. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

Thank you.
amir i believe u must have prepared a key for nbme 3 during ur study days .....can u please forward it to
z_i_a00
Amir H: Congratulations for your excellent score. Your advice is really great and answers a lot of questions. It never occurred to me that there are some mistakes in Kaplan. Thanks for the valuable info. Wish you all the best in your other future exams. Can you please send any material to my email: gmwahba1
Thanks a lot in advance.
Dear Amir

Congratulations!best wishes for ur step one exam. Could you plz send me your materials.
pinky_ll_monti_k

Best
Congtraz for ur gr8 score. Can u send me material for step 2, will be a gr8 help.
thanks
drsairakhan
Dear amir could u plz send me your study material....my email is hassan_tahir thanks man
sorry its hassan_tahir20
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »