Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am devastated - wreza
since the word is already out in the streets that I'm a man trapped inside a woman's body, he,he,he,he......................huge load off my chest................I was looking for my bride, ideally a woman trapped inside a man's body! Believe me, I found her, I know the address where she lives in and even her telephone number...........but she turns out to be mad! He,he,he,he
Miss SG
How you be?

The game is up!
... now help me with my iv prep.
Make up for all the racist/hateful postings ms asifali has been posting.
Now satyajit comes back......what a retard! Game is up indeed..........he,he,he,he
What if I gave your PD a printout of all your racist and religion bashing postings!
Wow Ms SG will be in trouble!!!
He,he,he,he...........I'm not the guy there..........he,he,he,he...............but your psychiatric history will be with concerned authorities very soon! He,he,he,he
Sleep tight! He,he,he,he..............don't sweat too much...........he,he,he,he
You will be thrown out on to the street of lenox girl!!
You have put out too much personal information on the forum.
Where you intoxicated when you did that?? He he he
Sleep tight.......once again, don't open to any knocks.......he,he,he,he.

(PS: I am not even in Pediatrics, he,he,he,he................... But I'll locate the resident and send him/her an anonymous e-mail and the other two as well. It will only reinforce my case that you are delusional psychotic, he,he,he,he.................)
@wreza

get real you idiot...you are FAILURE./.STUPID IDIOT!..
Think objectively. I may or may not be failure, but I am not threat to patients. I may be a deliberate liar, not a delusional psychotic! Mad people, particularly those who are on drugs are a threat to everybody, you know! Have a nice weekend and sleep well, he,he,he,he...Good night
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »