Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese and Indian , feedback to gk - believelv
I have been keeping silent. Indian or China, both are third world country. My housemate is a indian. I do know your country from him. Both Chinese and Indian are smart, dilligent. but there are a lot of difference. you had the advantage speaking in English and educated in Englsih. But we Chinese , even did not know a Englsih letter until Adolensence, can still pass USMLE with over 90s, some can be up to 98/99 let alone high score in TOEFL , GRE , GMAT. The only thing, nowadays in China, not every body knows USMLE. If I go back to China, I will open up a school for USMLE and MRCP, I think in the near future , millions of Chinese will pass USMLE with 98/99. The day will come. We will prove to the world Chinese having the power.
yeah man be jangez khan..I mean this is not about your power man..this is not about nuclear war here.u guys have brain and writing a few lines here wpnt prove that..so cool down and dont respond to crap ok dear.
ray how're you feeling today?
Is this a prime example of Displacement?
I am goodSmile.no man!just dont want this guy to hear something he wont like.bcz no one will care why he is doing that.It will be just action reaction war again.wats the use?
No , I am serious, I am now 31, I felt a little old starting from begining, I really want to help those who are young pass USMLE, I think they will have a better chance. If they come back to China, They will bring back what they have learned form US.
America is an immigrant place for third world country where Docs are not well paid, I never heared Japanese takes USMLE. I think the things will be changed in the future.
believelv,
Cool off or down!!! You need stablization. Friends on this forum may be able to help you to become a doctor in US, not fulfill your other unrealistic transient ambitions. To get 99/99 does not show anyone that you have power. Chinese already have power without your "power" to show it.
every one is proud of his country, no matter what it has.
even the grave yard looks nice when the snow cover it, and we people some time like grave.
stop talking like uneducated persons, please talk like little kids it's better because they respect being more than you.
America is a intellegent brain bank from third world people. they're not making us a favor. they're draining our countries fron highIQs.
Hi, friends , do not be upset about what I have written. The most upset one should be me. Every time I open the mail, only rejection letters filled the junk mail. It is a painful experience making me feeling no hope.
Externalship is not easy for us. I wish I could be matched this year, otherwise , I will be more than 10 years post graduated, chance ever lower.
In China , the doctor's marketing are also very competitive. It is not easy to go back as well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »