Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey ray.. - florin
what do you think about this people ray?
to all of you thinking that" i am smarter,or my people,or my race is better".
open your eyes wide,really wide,and i mean it...
you live with this ideeas in your head,you live like blind people.
you don t see the beauty that lies in each human being,you see nothing but garbage...
for Christ sake,look deep inside your soul,and rethink and change this attitude ...
you re makin yourself nothing else but fools...
what can I say florin.I am really feeling strange to hear what they all think.I m just thinking,where this world is heading man.and how can mother teressa sit in india all her life and serve humanity?How can Ronald mcdonald open a children place near Mayo clinic to help families with kids having cancer?I mean who are these people then man?and If God has promised heaven for those who will do good in this world,then is that for us?May be all this sounds garbage man!!an emotinal crap.but man!!!!it feels strange.
Raymond you re a very special person...
As I told you to have an open heart is enough...it means you can feel.
I have no doubt that you ll be a great doc ,and people will love you,as you ll practice this job with your soul,guided by your mind.
yup man.U see I talked to that oncologist for just 10 minutes and told him what I think and how do I want to proceed and he gives me an opportunity to work at MD Anderson.I mean I KNOW with God's will I will be doing residency there too and I will be a fellow too and then I will join MD as a very successful doctor..I just know that man!!!But the thing is the inspiration behind all that is the pain that I have to endure as a patient keeps me rooted to the ground and be more sensitive as a professional.If that person could relate to my ambition as to help others with the same situation as mine and help people get cured,then why cant others man!!I mean its a macho thing may be that for a guy rough tough is the deal,but then may be crypto was right calling me gay and sissy.I am good being gay man!!I know my school of thought will bring me both,success and respect.
yeap! you got it right ray...what is for you is put aside waiting for you!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »