Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
if you are a mom and graduated a while ago lets join in so we can motivate each other. im planning to write my exams in jan-feb. right now doing uw and fa.....uw is taking forever. did kaplan once a while back (dont remember much).....right now only focusing on uw and fa. let me know how your progress is goingSmile))))))
Hi I am in the same situation. If you wish pl let me know your skype id, We can be of help for this prep.
Thnaks
I am also an old grad and a mom. I am interested in taking exam in Feb also. Smile
Smae here, i am intrested to join it.
hello ladies,count me in.i m exactly in same situation as 1128,exam in feb,doing UW N FA.
skype id notym.wats ur id?
I am an old IMG caring for two kids and working
Same here. Full working mom, old IMG, barely finding time to read now, and also losing the motivation. Should we start a skype group, or just keep posting here? I am at my first read now, did Kaplan Physio and Goljan Path, I am in the middle of Kaplan Biochem now. I am not even sure if this first read even counts, as I barely remember anything from what I've read.
skype ID: radum1
Thanks 1128 for starting this Smile
glad to know that there are so many in the same situation as me....im doing endo from fa..hope to finish in one day (todaySmile)...currently im doing half a block of uw+FA+a few drugs...plan is to finish my FA in the first week of december...then do DIT....please share your prep....we can learn from each other.
my exam is for dec ..old gradu +3 kids and i'm out of of energy ...5 weeks to go
good luck to all of you
hello everyone,
i am also planning to take in mid jan 12. doing sec revision of uworld and 1staid.
anybody interested in discussing first aid? i am in california if anybody intrested plzz mail me
gayatrisandhya
we can set timings according to our convinience,as with kids its isnt easy.
sanhdya
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »