Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
words of motivation:from a friend
A SUCCESSFUL PERSON MAKES A HABIT OF DOING WHAT A FAILING PERSON DOSENT LIKE TO DO.

Hi, i am in the same situation and desperately need to stay motivated. Plz count me in skype id shazee08
thanks
we r al here to share our pbs,motivate each other n b cheerful, most importantly to fight against al odds to overcome this step successfully.
so i am wanting to hear posts like...i had this this this.....stuff....but I DID IT!
i hope to spread a lot of positive energy n receive the same from u moms.
also wen u read something or done with ur schedule on daily basis plz post it so that u wil b rewarding urself n motivating the rest.

hi, i am just starting to study for step 1. Any suggestions on how to go about it would be greatly helpful.
subsribe uw+fa.if u hav less time for study.
otherwise start with kaplan lecture notes.
have babysitter for kids ateast 3 months b4 the exam.
give nbmes keeping enf time b4 exam so that u have time to improve for low scores.
take block b4 itself if u think u wil nt b serious 4 the exam
dont take block if u cant assess ur prep time othewise u wil b short of time n u cant extend the exam.
decide wat works best 4 u.n keep sharing ur activities with us.
also share the methodolgy with us which works 4 u.so that others may benefit.
al d best.
thank you so much for your advice, really appreciate it. I have started path kaplan L N. But there is so much gap that i keep forgetting what i read earlier. I have 3 kids ...youngest is 1 and a half yr old and the 4th one is due in jan. So kind of hard to start at this point. But looking forward to staying motivated from now on being in touch with you guys....
Hello,i am in the same situation,i am an old grad,and a mom,tried ,i need to focus more as I found myself not studying smart ,my friend's advise in this situation is to focus on fa and uw,some said if you don't have time to study in details,stuck to these two sources you will pass,I would like u to contact me through skype,

my I.d IS ,Confusedameh.nached

goodluck to all.
i am old graduate and mom too, wanna study fa and usmle world with a partner, leave id so i can contact you and we can prepare together ,thanks
hi ,count me in and please if there is any partner in northridge ca,just contact me
i am a mom and a img,so need some push to start over studying,very happy to find this group.
Guys, statistically, the pass rate is less than 60% in the first attempt among foreign trained Doctors, and worst off with subsequent attempts. I had very poor results in my earlier attempts in spite of intense preparation with claiming of ton of facts. I eventually had a good score when I understood the Principle of Concept in answering questions you do not even know the details. If you are a foreign trained, do not kid yourself on what you know.
There was no way I could have passed being a foreign trained Doctor and having left School for quite a while without access to these videos and notes.

For more information google this and go to the first link: old img got 245/99

or go to this link:
http://www.studytemple.com/forum/medical...k-out.html

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »