Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do in this Chest Pain case? - placebo
Dr. Where is this pain located?
SP . Which one , because it hurts here (anterior chest) and here (Posterior chest).

LIQOR AAA for both?

Believe me , It Happens.
Thanks
placebo,
A good question. this was a case for one of my friends in real exam. I would try treat this as one pain, the original + radiation to the back if information leads you to suspect internal organ problems, such as MI, angina, aortic dissection, pericarditis, pneumothorax, pneumonia or other related diseases. However, it is more likely that this is a case of sickle cell disease with acute chest syndrome, then the pain can be multiple locations. Then, go through LIQORAAA once for both pains with a question like this "Mr. Johnson, I know now that you have pain in anterior and posterior chest wall, can you tell me what kind of pain are they? Can you tell me how intense are these pains? On a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 would be the most severe. " Something like this. If you treat each pain separately with LIQORAAA, it may be too time consuming. I am eager to hear how it can be dealt with by others.
Could someone write out what LIQor AAA stands for
Thanks
Location/Intensity/Quality of pain/Onset/Radiation/Associated signs/Aggravating factors/A;lleviating factors.
ben........ go through UW ul get ur answers and many more things, since u have raised here is the ans
quality
Onset
radiation
aggravating factor
alleviating factor
associated symptoms
hi placebo
it may be radiating pain or the pain may have shifted to back/front, so, i think it is wise to ask about the initial origin of the pain
GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »