Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snellen's chart - shweta
can anyone please tell me a quick interpretation of the snellen's chart...if the patient can read the smallest line with both eyes ,his vision is 6/6...then if he can read the 2nd last line or third last line...how do we interpret that.
please help me.thanks.
Can anyone please please tell me about this....is it ok if i don't do vision chart...guys my exam is tomorrow ...please help me.thanks.
shweta where is your exam ?....i am taking exam tomorrow at LA center.
good luck to you.
that means his vision is 4/6 that is........what normal person can read from 6 feet of distance this person can read it clearly from 4 feet rather than 6 feet of distance......if i am not wrong...(this is for that big chart on wall - for far vision...not one which pt hold in hands and read for near vision)

Tell me if i am wrong.
good luck
Hi norwalk....my exam is in atlanta.....i wish you all the very best...i think the most imp. think is to look and feel confident...i keep telling mself that i am not the patient...because sometimes i get nervous while practising.
I think you are right...the reason i got confused is in USMLE world video he checks vision and says 20/20 one eye,20/30 in other and 20/25 in both ...so i did not understand.
THANKS for helping me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »