Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Info abt Medical assistant certification? - zsfaih
Hi Guys,
can anyone give me some info abt getting certified as Medical assistant without doing the course and the exam
I had read somewhere in forum tht we can b certified, so my qs is wht doc are reqd, as I did not get much info from the site, it says transcripts and fee is 250
If someone has some info plz share it!
Thanks and good luck to everyone for the match!
i don't think that you can do it without at least certifing exam
If you just want to help you pay some bills then becoming an MA, but I think you can do better if you want a career in medicine-such as Physician assistant or nurse practitioner. (if you don't want to pursue a residency) Most MAs just have an associate degree (2 years of college). In private offices, they take blood pressure, draw blood, clean the rooms between pt, stock supplies. In hospital, they may change bedpans, bring water to pt, etc. Really, that's what you want to do. It will not impress any PD.
Each state has different requirement for MA, so you have check with each state's licensing authority.
Thanks friends for the response,
I just wanted to have the certification done without the exam as I know some people did it without giving the exam, and I came to know on forum only abt that
Regarding work, I just want to work at clinic part time and they need the certification
Regarding PA or other options I am working on them too
It is hard to manage everything with 2 toddlers, also struggling for residency as done with all the exams
Thanks again friends
If anybody has some info more on this please share with us, no harm in getting the certification done without giving the exam
zsfaih, fill the form that is in the website and send them and they will send u further form u need to fill and also tell u what certificate u will need. for me transcript and last work certificate issued from hospital along with money.
Thanks a lot stepthree123,
can u plz email me at sqih
Thanks again, I really appreciate it
zsfaih
*** System identified the user mleresidencytips is a SPAMMER ***
HOW I got IM rez despite several USMLE failures (31,000 views)

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com...dency.html
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »