Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont give usmle if u r not an american national - drnajeebvids
Dear fellows our average life span is 60 years and we have passed our 25 suppose that u r lucky fellow and clear ur usmle in 5 years . By the time u qualify usmle u have passed ur half life. Now u need to compete with other qualified and more experienced doctors u need 10 years to make ur worth atleast. In these mean 10 years i bet if u r not an exception u will not be able to make ur own house at a good location in us. u r just living and nothing else. After 40 years u start ur real life when ur age of eating and drinking has passed. Now ur life is not urs it is of ur children. U have a lot of money but of no use. Supose that all ur children r married till u r 50 than ur life start when one foot is in grave and other is on banana covering.
and also there is unemployment in america why they would give job to us
IF U WANT TO COME TO AMERICA DONT ASK YOUR HEART ASK THE PEOPLE WHO R ALREADY LIVING THERE
Think of that.
I suggest that you see a Psychiatrist. You are in CRISIS. Hope there is someone with you where you live. I believe you may start acting up anytime, and it would be safe to have someone to call 911 for you. Unfortunately I cant help, But I feel bad...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »