Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview suit - imhlkg
hey guys i have a navy blue suit. can you please say whether the buttons in the suit must be blue and ordinary or can be coloured like golden yellow. i got it from india and now i dont know whether to buy a new suit or not. thanks for your help
buy a new suit, then you are going to ask other question like: I bought a new one but I don´t know what tie color is the best!.....WELL WELL, is OK man!
I just saw you were being neglected so i popped in.well buddy,I wont go with yellow or golden buttons,I mean this is not some rock star interview,u need to look professional.just go to some store and ask the sales man or girl to guide u in the selection.They r paid for that.YOU DO ANYTHING,BUT GOLDEN BUTTONS,A COMPLETE NO NO MAN!!Smile
thanks buddies. as i said i had already bought the suit without knowledge and i was financially constrained to buy a new one. but you guys have enlightened me! going to jcpenny tomorrow
hey no pal!!dont talk like that.I am sorry if I sounded insensitive.Go to JC Penny,Younkers..any good Men's store and buy a good one.Now a days thanx giving sales are going on.U will find good deals.And I am sure they will help u find the right one..U will do great..Good luck.
or what you can do is just get new buttons! Just go to a dry cleaner place and they can point you to the right direction. If you know someone who can just replace them, or do it yourself, you'll save the money for the suit.
Can your socks be seen? is it tight around the butt & the waist. in other words does that suit still fit you? You see American food can do wonders. If it still fits buy buttons! (that is if you have yellow/golden buttons on it). If it is tight in the wrong places...DONT WEAR IT>>>borrow from a friend.. so many indians here........... if all fails then you gotta buy one man
hey nyendo...
u r rude man...
if he is asking this...u dont have any right to reply so rudely...u could have just opened up the post and then sholud have scrolled back button ....but this 's wrong....
and why do u think he's an indian....?is it some kind of sarcastic remark..?.
then u better be sorry..coz we indians are no less than any body else..
and believe me he'll have more interviews than u...coz he deserves....and not coz of his looks...
u have no right to speak about any nationality..coz in USA all are same....
hey craveforsuccess.

I am not an indian. I have so many friends who are Indians. I love them....... You know why. cause I work with a lot of them. they get to work at the right time, do their job (perfectly) and dont get into any ones business. correct me on that one if I am wrong.

If he bought the suit in India, what are the odds that he is not from there? Most common things first. dont be senstive craveforsuccess, the guy asked questions & we are helping him out. The last interview I went to, some one had an ill fitting suit on and I could see the socks... while he was standing!

I wont tell you where he was from.
i meant "i think she/didnt mean to be rude", (a typo above), u just make blood burn with those remarks...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »