Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reapplication - i_99
Does anyone know tht if we reapply for a step, which documents do we have to submit to ecfmg (if any)... form 186 is valid for 5 yrs, other than that, do medical credentials/other forms have to be submitted again? thanks!
i dont think we have to as long as you got everything approved last time when u submitted your documents, i just filled out my application online and it didnt ask anything !
after i filled out my online app and paid my fees, it said something like this:

You already have a valid Certification of Identification Form (Form 186) on file with ECFMG. If there are additional documents required to complete your application, including but not limited to, medical education credentials, you must send these documents to ECFMG as soon as possible. ECFMG must receive these no later than 12 months from the date you submit the
on-line part of your application. The documents must be accompanied by an IWA Document Submission Form (Form 187).
thats what im saying

You only have to send the documents if you have any in this period of time, and if you do have any documents to send you have to attach with form 187!!

In my case, i dont have any new documents to send! so no form 187!

hope this is helpful to you!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »