Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its true .............. - jais
florin and uzmaa are the biggest headaches of this forum. get out guys for the sake of this forum
I don't understand why this person named florin thinks that he/she is a prophet here and evryone else his/her disciple. day in day out she churns out her sermons and poor we have no choice but to read and digest all that.

Its very easy to sermonise but very difficult to practice florin. If you remember the interview with God you posted a couple of days back..out of many things that God says one is to forgive others..but look at you instead of that you bring out what people said abt. a mnth back and not only that you carry grudges against them !!!

You speak about humanity..being a good doctor...being a good human being and come to the rescue of someone like Uzmaa...don't you think you need a lil bit of introspection??
people coming to this forum are stressed tensed...and hence they appreciate all the good stuff that you boast of...but if they sit and analyze they'll find you as a hypocrite who says things for the heck of it and never practice what she/he says.

Please leave us alone cos there is no dearth of opinionated people in this world and I think you are just one of them.
Hey what were you sayin about forgiveness?Smile)
anyway,like i said i am a human being striving for somethin better.
I am not what you called me,and i consider it an offense..but hey you re free to express yourself.
I had what i had with mike,and is not hate,is just i can t stand see cheap people tryin to act smart,and i take attitude.
i totally disagree with uzma,and i told her that.
Thanks for makin me an hypocrite,is easy to judge isn t it?
Gl to u!
what would you do if you had uzma in front of your eyes now?
kill her because she s not worthy of living?
or just molesting her,cause you are a forgetfull person,isn t it?
Ladies and Gentelman...prsenting to you..your very own but off course with a difference-

FL (WH)OR IN GONE WILD !!!

florin you suck real time and now when everyone knows how you are..have some shame and get the hell outta here. Stop playing the goodness personified and larger than life character cos you are basically a small, insignificant, inconspicuos creature trying to atrract attention...and guess what you have been getting quite a bit of it offlate...and probably that has what made you feel that you are a superstar. But no more....get lost and for GODS sake leave us alone !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »