Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mea culpa... - florin
well guys,it looks that sometimes things go really crazy...which happens very often in the real life...
I am glad that somehow i was able to bring out of some people ,the sincere expression regarding different issues,without importance if it was something good or bad...
Things brought to surface can be dealed with and cured.
In the end it has been a rich experience for me cause i ve learned some things about our medical society with it s good or bad parts...
my opinion in this issue doesn t matter.
I am very gratefull for those people that supported me and understood me,is nice to see support from people you dunno,is really nice.
indeed ,seeing this i had moments when i felt that our society is not that doomed ,that somehow the good will prevale...
About those guys that attacked me,and after that my country,and after that their country,and after that..who knows ...everything,i need to let them know that i was not able to get mad at all,but sad,very sad...
guys try to learn a lesson from all this crap and try change your attitude,is never too late,
Is too bad ,cause you are trained people ,you ve been raised in decent families,that put all their hopes in you to become better people,to bring better things to this world,not hate,rage...
I have no doubt that you did not made your families proud the way you approached this forum.
About my friends in this forum,and my enemies...
I wanted to make friends out of anyone,as sometimes i was mean with some people,considering mean my ideea of showing to someone how "out of the issue" is by makin fun of him,still with a little bit of consideration.
In the end i will say that i am not a silent reader of this forum,cause i like to get involved,is just some things needs attention,others does not...
in the end i want to say another thing:I always was myself and my honest opinions,that s why i used my real name as a nick,i offered my real email and so on...
Nothing was faked,and guess what is never gonna be..another lesson to be learned by people with great imagination:use it,but when is appropiate cause life can exceed any imaginary expectations....and is more real,more fun,more interesting...
I am closing a chapter now in my life,i felt really sad after reading last posts,so my appetite for the forum has come down.
but i won t quit ,actually i never do,for those people that supported me,and for those that need my advice,or for those that really enjoyed my threads.
That s it! now...any comments are wellcome and expected,of course...

plz gimee ur email id:-)
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRANDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY BUDDY FLORIN.Smile
cheer up man!it is like that man.You will come across good and u will come across bad.The bad make you question yourself,DO U WANT TO BE LIKE THAT?and that is a breath taking moment when u tell yourself'I WANT TO BE A BETTER PERSON'.and the good that crosses your path gives you motivation and inspiration.
If this guy is calling me a liar or whatever,I question myself'FOR A MOMENT I MAY HAVE LIED.BUT ON THE CONTRARY,FOR A FRACTION OF A SECOND,IF I DIDNOT?'I question my self 'does my judgement strong enough to actually without being a part of a person's life,seeing him every morning and every sunset,sharing each and everymoment of joy and sorrow,how can I judge the other person if he is true or not?For a moment if he is right,then what?
Once someone asked a pious man'give me one good reason to believe that there is a GOd and there will be a day of judgement.'The pious man replied'I have no proof.But if that is a lie,i dont lose anything.but if that is right,then what?I dont want to take those chances..
so I guess...good is always right and good is something more deep,more pure and more beautifeul..Good has a persona ,an intelligence that keeps it from losing the right path..so hand in there palSmile..Life is still beautiful.these things are just the contrast to add to its beauty.monotonous is never attractiveSmile.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »