Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
int. exp. in harlem,peds? - rohanimg
Plz let me know if anybody interviewed here?Do they ask medical questions?plz.thanks.
well nobody has given interview there!!!!!!!! i will be the one only.plz guys if anybody has given interview plz help.
hey there, i m interviewing there too. hav u heard anything so far? img interactive reviews are bad
Hi,I have just recived their invitation for peds,if anyone knows about the program please post your reviews here.does harlem offer pre-matches too?thanks.
I believe their interviews periods starts on dec12 .SO no one actual has int their. I am sch for jan
I am also having an interview there in january, I am not sure about when there interview session begins but i know that is not among the good hospitals and future after 3 yrs is uncertain as per different reviews in forums. Some time they do ask medical question but depend on the interviewer, u cannot be sure 100% so be prepared.
I have interviewed in harlem hospital for the pediatric residency. The interview is a very simple one. One attending took my interview for about half an hour. he did ask me 3 cases and how i would manage the patient. but it was easy. also, they do offer prematch especially if you are in a couple's match. i know 2 couples who were offered prematch. the hospital is decent and i think the pediatric program seems ok.
if they have already offered 2 couple matches it means they have filled there 50% seats already so why they are calling us for interview. Just to waste time money and hope?
I also had my interview there and I do not like the program, the environment seems depressing and I think muskan is right that it is not the good place to work, moreover if they have already offered 50% seats in the prematch than why they had called me and still wasting other people's time by calling them for interviews, the attending who took my interview does not seems too much interested and it looks like he is just taking the interview for the formality and I was thinking why I had come here to waste my time and hence the conclusion is that I will not rank this program
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »