Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank God I Passed! - glioma99
hi glioma..congrats..
i have one q from u...plz answer
i have given my exam in atlanta on 24th oct but havnt get result yet..s by calender it will diclose today..
congrats
Congratulations,

Being a mom and studying at the same time is a challenge by itself !!!

Simple questions plz,

Are all the cases fro first aid
Any crazy challenging questions Smile
When you ask the SP , will they respond quickly or take time thinking ,
Did you feel that the time is enough

Best luck in ur step 1
I have finished with it
Any help about that i am ready!!

Take care
Glioma, I am just reading the old first aid with only 31 cases - is that sufficient???? Do many other random cases come up??? Please let me know as my test is in a few days and i am thinking of pushin it!!!!
congrats guys, I passed and did very well in CIS and ICE than my first attempt.. thanks to Dr Hage's help, he fully evaluates you in SEP, CIS and ICE and is available to bring all the CS equipment to your location, you can call him to setup a free appointment at
octopass I spent about a month and half to get ready for the exam, it depends on you and how much time you have, I have children so it took longer for me

medicalstudent i I used the most recent first aid, I did not pay much attention to first aid I put most of my focus on csevideo as they have all the cases in first aid in video format I basically just followed what I saw for the exam.

wabu the list says spet 11 to nov 5 will get results from dec 7 to jan 4 im sorry but maybe you will be in the later batch, but keep it in prayer and God wil give you grace
drbantar thank you and thank you to everyone who has congrats me I aprrecaite your support

to mafia I am not sure if all the cases are covered in the 31 flavors of the first aid, as I mentioned earlier I did not have a lot of time because of kids and family stuf so I manily relied on csevideo and did what the doctor in the videos did I spent alot of time with the audios as well while my family was sleeping it was helpful.

but we only get 12 cases and the test is generalized so maybe you will get 12 cases from the 31 I had only one weird case teen male with gynecomastia complaining of chest pain I only realized it was gynecomastia like a week after the exam. all my other cases were from the videos.
good luck to everyone
hey congrats, on passiing this exam
where can i get the cse videos? my exam is jan and i am using first aid and usmleworld
Hi glioma, first of all Congratulations for passing CS, i think is the most nerve wracking test among all usmle's.
I wanna ask you little bit more about PN's...are we supposed to write PN's with capital letters?
Were you short on time on typing PN's?Did you follow the simple mannar of CSEvideos for PN's as well?Is there anyPN format already typed in computer in real exam, like, for ex do they have paragraph for History/ROS/PE/DD/Work up? Or you actually have to type all these on top of your each paragraph?

My ex is early jan.2012, i need to start typing PN's to see how am i doing time wise!!!
Thank you
Hi, congratulation on passing this exam.....

I wanna ask you about PN?

which one is better, to type PN in bullet point or as a story?

can u please tell me ,How much typing speed in word per minute is necessary?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »