Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank God I Passed! - glioma99
hi fslhggi sorry for the late response working on step 1 is very time consuming
yes i did type in all caps, there were some notes in part caps because i forgot to put the caps button on then realized and changed it, my note looked clear that way it was very easy for me to read over it at the end so i think it look clearer.
good luck

copdd did you get results yet and did you pass?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLIOMA I did not get results
very disappointed!
maybe this week

impulse 10 of my cases were from csevideo I dont know what that tells you but thats what I got

gl
Hi,
What this about cse videos, do they have hidden cases!!
suppose if a case is fatigue, so it's only present in cse video!!! Oh it's something so special!!!
Look to the cse vidoe sample in youtube, look how the one supposed to be a doctor dressed! short skirt! not good in the exam (above knee), and the most worse thing is the physical exam, it's very awkward, how she dropped her gown! in lung auscultation she put the stethoscope almost on iliac crests!!! these only few things because I didn't watch the entire vidoe sample. I don't think they are doctors ever.
Never take as the only source of study, take it as additional if you like, & be careful.

Please people be honest in this forum.
hi mike
yes there are cases in csevideo that are not in other texts books
I worked on cs exam with other imgs on skype and each of us that had used and followed csevideo have passed since. I see it as high yeild and a requirement for cs exam and this also follows the medical history you have and how well you know the exam.
Hi, Glioma99
Could you please tell us what are the cases in csevideo & not present in other textbooks.
hi, glioma
can u just tell me mini cases in FA helpful?
hii glioma my q is how much alcohol is normal for pt and if we do knee exam for knee pain and pt show pain on palpation , can we then do rom , can we do popliteal art pulsation and patellar reflex and thanks
congrats glioma
good for you!
mike2010 you are right csevideo is a fraud and they are making fake success posts to launder money to them, they are fake and a bunch of liars. never do business which such crooks look at all the mistakes in csevideos never take it
csevideo is a big fraud and scam, they are tricking students with fake success posts and laundering money through tricking students with fake success posts, dont fall for it, if you look at the videos they are full of mistakes..and errors dont use it
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »